Katharine K O'Dell PhD
|Institution||University of Massachusetts Medical School|
|Department||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|Address||UMass Memorial Medical Center|
119 Belmont Street
Worcester MA 01605
|Institution||UMMS - Graduate School of Nursing|
|Department||Graduate School of Nursing|
- Principle investigator. UMass Faculty Research Grant. Pelvic pressure during Valsalva and Cough during Pelvic Floor Prolapse Quantification, $3000. 2009-present.
- Co-Investigator. US Food and Drug Administration. New England Urogynecologic Mesh Registry, $10,000. 2009-present.
- Principle investigator. Sigma Theta Tau Nursing Honor Society Research Grant. Pelvic pressure during activity and exercise, $2000. 2005-2006.
- Principle investigator. Commonwealth Medicine Research Grant. Pelvic floor care needs and preferences for women in long-term care,$30,000. 2004-2005.
- Principle investigator. Rehabilitation Nurses Foundation Research Grant. Pelvic floor care needs and preferences for women in
assisted living, $5000.2004-2005.
For assistance with using Profiles, please refer to the online tutorials
or contact UMMS Help Desk
or call 508-856-8643.
Click the "See All" links for more information and interactive visualizations!
People who are also in this person's primary department.