Jaishree T Narayanan MD, PhD
|Title||Clinical Associate Professor|
|Institution||University of Massachusetts Medical School|
|Address||UMass Memorial Medical Center|
119 Belmont Street
Worcester MA 01605
1) Modification of anti-epileptic medication binding to P-glycoprotein
Computational modeling of P-GP, molecular dynamics and study of binding mechanisms to anti-epileptic medications as well as inhibition techniques
2) Frequency flow analysis of EEG to detect and suppress seizures
Frequency flow analysis of EEG for seizure prediction and design of a suppression sequence
3) Effect of treatment of PLEDS on patient outcome
Study the risk-benefits of treating patients with non-anoxic PLEDS on their EEG
4) Efficacy of verapamil in medically refractory epilepsy
Determine if low dose verapamil, a P-glycoprotein inhibitor can improve seizure control in patients with medically refractory epilepsy
5) Treatment of patients with post-hypothermia PEDS
Study the risk-benefits of aggressively treating patients with PEDS on their EEG, after hypothermia for cardiac arrest
6) A randomized clinical trial for treatment of refractory status epilepticus.
Determine if Propofol or pentobarbital is better for treatment of refractory status epilepticus.
For assistance with using Profiles, please refer to the online tutorials
or contact UMMS Help Desk
or call 508-856-8643.
Click the "See All" links for more information and interactive visualizations!
People who are also in this person's primary department.