Alison C Madden MD
|Institution||University of Massachusetts Medical School|
|Department||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|Address||UMass Memorial Medical Center|
119 Belmont Street
Worcester MA 01605
- Psychiatry Department, UCLA in collaboration with Obstetrics and Gynecology Departments Cedars-Sinai and California Hospital. Collaborated with Dr. Christine Dunkel-Schetter from UCLA on "Community and Culture Study" examining community responses to maternal and child health disparities in Los Angeles. 8/05-11/30/06.
- Gynecologic Oncology Fellow, Cedars Sinai Medical Center. Working in Dr. Beth Karlan's lab exploring age related changes in DNA methylation patterns in the ovary. Working in collaboration with Dr. Huang's lab on methylation patterns and chemoresistance in ovarian cancer. 7/03-1/05.
- Gynecologic Oncology Division, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
Collaborated with Dr. Cass and other faculty members at
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center on projects evaluating
the utility and role of second look surgery as a
prognostic factor in patients with advanced ovarian carcinoma
after optimal cytoreduction. 5/01-7/03.
- Maternal Fetal Medicine Division, New York Hospital. Collaborated with Drs. Chervenak and Chasen of the MFM Department of the New York Hospital on project exploring the incidence of neonatal respiratory distress following elective cesarean deliveries of twin pregnancies. 5/98-1/99.
- Anatomy Department. Cornell University Medical College. Wrote and illustrated the abdomen and pelvis sections of the first year anatomy course manual to be used in new curriculum instituted by Cornell University Medical College. 6/96-9/96.
- Immunology Lab Technician. Department of Immunology, Cornell University Medical College. Worked with Dr. Kendall Smith in a lab exploring the effects of Interleukin 2; involved in various projects in the lab including the screening of a cDNA library for CR8 gene, presumed to be a transcription factor. 8/94-8/95.
For assistance with using Profiles, please refer to the online tutorials
or contact UMMS Help Desk
or call 508-856-8643.
Click the "See All" links for more information and interactive visualizations!
People who are also in this person's primary department.