Stephen B Erban MD
|Title||Clinical Associate Professor|
|Institution||University of Massachusetts Medical School|
|Address||University of Massachusetts Medical School|
55 Lake Avenue North
Worcester MA 01655
|Institution||UMMS - School of Medicine|
|Department||Quantitative Health Sciences|
- College: Brown University, A.B. 1980
- Medical School: University of Pennsylvania, MD, 1984
- Residency/Fellowship: Internal Medicine Residency, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Fellowship in General Internal Medicine, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- American Board of Internal Medicine, 1987.
- UMass Memorial Health Care
- Using information systems to improve the quality and efficiency of care delivery
- Cancer screening, particularly screening for colorectal cancer
- Quality improvement, particularly in the delivery of preventive services
For all Patient and Clinical Issues, call the Adult Primary Care Clinic 508-334-2731
For assistance with using Profiles, please refer to the online tutorials
or contact UMMS Help Desk
or call 508-856-8643.
Click the "See All" links for more information and interactive visualizations!
People who are also in this person's primary department.