Carol A Bova PhD, RN, ANP
|Institution||University of Massachusetts Medical School|
|Department||Graduate School of Nursing|
|Address||University of Massachusetts Medical School|
55 Lake Avenue North
Worcester MA 01655
|Institution||UMMS - School of Medicine|
|Division||Infectious Diseases And Immunology|
Dr. Carol Bova holds joint appointments in both nursing and medicine as an assistant professor. She is an adult nurse practitioner with more than eighteen years of experience caring for adults with HIV infection
2001 Postdoctoral Fellowship Yale University
1998 PhD, Boston College
1988 MS, University of Massachusetts, Worcester
1979 BS, Salem State College
Research and Professional Experience:
- Post-Doctoral Fellow, Yale University, New Haven, CT, 1999-2001
- Assistant Professor, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, MA 1998-present
- Assistant Professor, Graduate School of Nursing, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, MA, 2001-present
- Emerging primary care needs of HIV-infected adults
- Primary care needs of women with HIV infection
- The interaction of substance abuse, mental illness and adherence behaviors
- HCV treatment among HIV infected adults
- HIV prevention and education in developing countries
- Patient-provider trust.
- Multi-method inquiry
- Instrumentation and analysis strategies with vulnerable populations.
For assistance with using Profiles, please refer to the online tutorials
or contact UMMS Help Desk
or call 508-856-8643.
Click the "See All" links for more information and interactive visualizations!
People who are also in this person's primary department.