Brian P O'Sullivan MD
|Institution||University of Massachusetts Medical School|
|Address||University of Massachusetts Medical School|
55 Lake Avenue North
Worcester MA 01655
|Institution||UMMS - Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences|
|Department||Clinical Population Health Research|
1. Cystic fibrosis and platelet function (in conjunctionwith Dr. Alan Michelson)
2. Cystic fibrosis and fatty acid metabolism (in conjunction with Steven Freedman from BI Deaconess)
3. Cystic fibrosis and newborn screening
1. Cystic Fibrosis Therapuetics Inc: The effects of infant formula supplemented with DHA on Cystic Fibrosis.
2. Worcester Foundation for Biomedical Science: Platelet function in carriers of the CF mutation
3. CF Foundation: Early Pseudomonas aeruginosa infection control (EPIC)
For assistance with using Profiles, please refer to the online tutorials
or contact UMMS Help Desk
or call 508-856-8643.
Click the "See All" links for more information and interactive visualizations!
People who are also in this person's primary department.