Raul E Davaro MD
|Title||Clinical Associate Professor|
|Institution||University of Massachusetts Medical School|
|Address||UMass Memorial Medical Center|
119 Belmont Street
Worcester MA 01605
M.D. University of Buenos Aires, 1984
Post Graduate Training.
- Resident Internal Medicine, Medical Center of Central Massachusetts, 1991-93, Worcester, MA
- Fellow Infectious Disease, University of Massachusetts Medical Center, 1993-95 Worcester, MA
- E.C.F.M.G. 1992
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine, 1993, 2003, 2013.
- Board Certified in Infectious Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine, 1996, 2006
- HIV specialist, American Academy of HIV Medicine
- Massachusetts Medical Society
Honors and Awards:
- "Diploma de Honor" Facultad de Medicina, Universidad de Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Zeneca Travel Award to Young Investigators, ICAAC, 1994
- Kass Award for Clinical Excellence, Massachusetts Infectious Disease Society, 1995
- Outstanding Contribution Award, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, 2001
- Fellow of the American College of Physicians, 2010.
For assistance with using Profiles, please refer to the online tutorials
or contact UMMS Help Desk
or call 508-856-8643.
Click the "See All" links for more information and interactive visualizations!
People who are also in this person's primary department.