Alexandra Bonardi MHA
|Title||Clinical Assistant Professor|
|Institution||University of Massachusetts Medical School|
|Department||Family Medicine and Community Health|
|Address||Eunice Kennedy Shriver Center|
465 Medford Street, Suite 500
Charlestown MA 02129
|Institution||UMMS - Programs, Centers and Institutes|
- MHA (2001) Sawyer School of Management, Suffolk University, Boston
- MS (Occupational Therapy) (1994) Columbia University, NY
- BS (1991) McGill University, Canada
- Fulbright New Zealand - Ian Axford Fellow in Public Policy (2009)
- Leadership Education in Neurodevelomental & Related Disabilities (LEND) Fellow (2001), Shriver Center.
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Family Medicine and Community Health, University of Massachusetts Medical School (UMMS)
- Director, Center for Developmental Disabilities Evaluation and Research (CDDER), UMMS E.K. Shriver Center
- Editorial Board member, International Nursing Journal in Developmental Disability
- New England Coordinator - Fulbright New Zealand Alumni Association
- American Association on Intellectual and Developmental Disability (AAIDD)
- American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA)
- International Association for the Scientific Study of Intellectual Disability (IASSID)
- American Academy on Developmental Medicine and Dentistry
- Fulbright Academy
- Trends and patterns in health service utilization by individuals with developmental disabilities
- Health promotion for people with developmental disabilities
- Access to health services for people with intellectual disability and mental health or behavioral health concerns
- Adaptive equipment and technologies that enhance independence
For assistance with using Profiles, please refer to the online tutorials
or contact UMMS Help Desk
or call 508-856-8643.
Click the "See All" links for more information and interactive visualizations!
People who are also in this person's primary department.