Scott E Kopec MD
|Institution||University of Massachusetts Medical School|
|Address||University of Massachusetts Medical School|
55 Lake Avenue North
Worcester MA 01655
|Institution||UMMS - School of Medicine|
|Division||Pulmonary, Allergy And Critical Care Medicine|
Associate Program Director, Internal Medicine Residency
Medical Director, Department of Respiratory Therapy
Rush Medical College 1989
- Straight Medical Internship
- Bethesda Naval Hospital 1990
- Resident in Internal Medicine
- University of Massachusetts Medical Center 1994
- Fellowship in Pulmonary Medicine
- University of Massachusetts Medical Center 1996
Diplomate of the National Board of Medical Examiners, 1994
Terlato R, S Kopec. A massive overdose of long acting diltiazem: a case report and review of the literature.
The Journal of Intensive Care Medicine. In press, 1997.
For assistance with using Profiles, please refer to the online tutorials
or contact UMMS Help Desk
or call 508-856-8643.
Click the "See All" links for more information and interactive visualizations!
People who are also in this person's primary department.