Ellen H Delpapa MD
|Institution||University of Massachusetts Medical School|
|Department||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|Address||UMass Memorial Medical Center|
119 Belmont Street
Worcester MA 01605
- Perinatal Consultant- Extremely Low Gestational Age Newborn Study. A multi-centered NIH supported study.
- Length of Labor and Use of Uterotonic Agents as Risk Factors for Uterine Rupture. 1999 New England Perinatal Society Annual Meeting, Woodstock, Vermont.
- Resident Behavior and Perceptions Regarding Universal Precautions for Blood-Borne Infections. 1993 American Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics Annual Meeting, Phoenix, Arizona.
- Clinical Course of Pregnancies with the Diagnosis of Macrosomia
by Ultrasound. 1990 Society of Perinatal Obstetricians, 10th Annual Meeting, Houston, Texas.
- Effects of Chronic Anemia on Maternal Regional BloodFlows and Systemic and Uterine Oxygenation. 1990 Society for Gynecologic Investigation, Scientific Program and Abstracts, 37th Annual Meeting, St Louis, Missouri.
- Cervical Pregnancy Treated with Methotrexate. 1988 New England Association of Gynecologic Oncologists. Mystic, Connecticut.
For assistance with using Profiles, please refer to the online tutorials
or contact UMMS Help Desk
or call 508-856-8643.
Click the "See All" links for more information and interactive visualizations!
People who are also in this person's primary department.