Associate Program Director, Internal Medicine Residency
Medical Director, Department of Respiratory Therapy
Rush Medical College 1989
- Straight Medical Internship
- Bethesda Naval Hospital 1990
- Resident in Internal Medicine
- University of Massachusetts Medical Center 1994
- Fellowship in Pulmonary Medicine
- University of Massachusetts Medical Center 1996
Diplomate of the National Board of Medical Examiners, 1994
Terlato R, S Kopec. A massive overdose of long acting diltiazem: a case report and review of the literature.
The Journal of Intensive Care Medicine. In press, 1997.