Our research centers around gene therapy using adeno-associated virus (AAV) vectors. We carry out translational gene therapy studies targeting several neurological and metabolic diseases. In addition to targeting specific diseases, we develop therapeutic platforms based on molecular approaches such as genome editing and RNA-based methods. We also develop platform technologies to facilitate AAV-based gene therapy, such as animal modeling and AAV vector production.
In 2020, the lab starts accepting graduate students, postdoctoral researchers, and research associates. Send in your application and get in touch today!
- AAV gene therapy for genetic diseases
- Therapeutic genome editing
- RNA-based approaches to treating genetic diseases
- Interactions between AAV vector and host cell
- AAV vector capsid engineering
We are looking for motivated postdoctoral researchers. Send in your application and get in touch today!