This page shows the details of why an item matched the keywords from your search.
One or more keywords matched the following properties of
Dr. Stephen Erban is board certified in internal medicine and clinical informatics. He is a practicing general interist at the Umass Memorial Medical Center.
Clinical, research, and educational interests:
- Using the electronic health record to improve patient safety and the quality of care delivered
- Improving reconciliation of medications and allergies
- Linking medications to their indication (s)
- Patient and provider engagement using patient portals
- Telehealth and remote patient monitoring
For all Patient and Clinical Issues, call the Adult Primary Care Clinic 508-334-2731
One or more keywords matched the following items that are connected to