This page shows the details of why an item matched the keywords from your search.
One or more keywords matched the following properties of
- Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc. "A Phase II, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of NBI-56418 in Subjects with Endometriosis." 11/07 - 12/08.
- Bayer Pharmaceutical."Multi-center, open-label, randomized study to assess the safety and contraceptive efficacy of two doses (in vitro 12 µg/24 h and 16 µg/24 h) of the ultra low dose levonorgestrel contraceptive intrauterine systems (LCS) for a maximum of 3 years in women 18 to 35 years of age." 10/07 - 11/08.
- Bayer Pharmaceutical."A multicenter, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study to determine the lowest effective dose of oral Angeliq (drospirenone 0.5 mg/17ß-estradiol 0.5 mg,
drospirenone 0.25 mg/17ß-estradiol 0.5 mg, and
17ß-estradiol 0.3 mg) for the relief of moderate
to severe vasomotor symptoms in postmenopausal women
over a treatment period of 12 weeks."9/07- 8/08.
- Berlex Pharmaceutical."A Multicenter, randomized, open-label, parallel-group, active control study to evaluate the efficacy and
safety of LNG IUS (Mirena) as compared to medroxyprogesterone acetate during 6 cycles of treatment in patients with idiopathic menorrhagia."8/06-10/08.
- UVM Funded Research. Coagulation factors for oral and nonoral contraceptives.
- NIH RO1 AG021476-01.Co-Investigator. "Estrogen Effects on Cholinergic Function in
Older Women." Primary Investigator: Paul Newhouse, M.D. 7/03 - 6/30/08.
- Berlex Pharmaceutical. "A multicenter, double-blind, double-dummy, randomized, placebo-controlled study comparing a 2.2 mg 17ß-estradiol/0.69 mg levonorgestrel combination transdermal patch, and a 1 mg 17ß-estradiol transdermal patch with a placebo patch in postmenopausal women to determine the lowest effective dose of estradiol for the relief of moderate to severe hot flushes." 3/05-4/06.
- Research Initiative. Investigator. "Coagulation Factors on Oral and Transdermal Contraceptives." Co-Investigator: Mary Cushman, M.D. 10/03- 9/05.
- Wyeth Pharmaceutical."A Phase 3, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Return to Spontaneous Menses for Subjects Receiving Prior Treatment with a continuous Daily Regimen of Levonorgestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol for Oral Contraception." 1/04-5/05.
- Wyeth-Ayerst Pharmaceuticals, Inc."A Randomized, Double-Blind, Dose-Ranging Study Of The Safety And Efficacy Of NSP-989 And A Combination Steroid Oral Contraceptive (Desogestrel/Ethinyl Estradiol)." 10/03-2/05.
- Pharmacia. "Phase III contraception study of Depot Medroxyprogesterone Acetate Subcutaneous Injection (DMPA-SC) in women of childbearing potential in the Americas (including a Bone Mineral Denisty [BMD] substudy comparing the effects of DMPA-SC and DMPA-IM.) Also including a return of ovulation substudy." 5/01-1/05.
- Wyeth-Ayerst Pharmaceuticals, Inc."A Phase 3, Multicenter, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Levonorgestrel 90 ug and Ethinyl Estradiol 20 ug in a Continuous Daily Regimen for Oral Contraception." 2/03-12/04.
- NIH R01 HL63101. Co-Investigator. "Uterine Vascular Response to Steroid Signaling." Primary Investigator: Ira Bernstein, M.D. 7/99-6/04.
- Research Initiative.Co-Investigator."T-levels and Sexual Function: Natural Traverse/Menopause." Primary Investigator: Judith Gerber, Ph.D. 10/02-9/03.
- Wyeth-Ayerst Pharmaceuticals, Inc."A double blind, randomized, placebo- and historical-controlled study of the safety and efficacy of Premarin/Trimegestone for postmenopausal hormone replacement." 1/98-11/02.
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists/Parke-Davis Research. "The Effect of Hormone Replacement on Cardiovascular Hemodynamics and Blood Volume in Postmenopausal Women with Coronary Artery Disease." 7/98-6/01.
- Novo-Nordisk Pharmaceuticals Inc."Bleeding Profile with Continuous-Combined Hormone Replacement Therapy:A Randomized, Double-blind, Multicenter, Comparative Trial of 1 mg 17ß estradiol in Combination with 0.25 mg. or 0.5 mg Norethindrone Acetateand Prempro®." 5/98-11/99.
- NIH PHS U76 PE002601 (M. Reardon)HERSA, Bureau of Health Professions. Area Health Education Center Proposal, University of Vermont College of Medicine. The goal of this project is to provide rural Vermonters with better comprehensive healthcare by placing medical students in medical disciplines throughout Vermont to encourage them to establish a practice in these areas. 9/96-8/99.
- Genzyme Corporation. "Evaluation of the Safety and Effectiveness of HAL-C Coating Solution in Surgery." 2/92-6/93.
- Biomedical Research Support Grant. "Oncogene and Growth Factor Expression During Endometrial Development." 9/91-9/92.