This page shows the details of why an item matched the keywords from your search.
One or more keywords matched the following properties of
- Perinatal Consultant- Extremely Low Gestational Age Newborn Study. A multi-centered NIH supported study.
- Length of Labor and Use of Uterotonic Agents as Risk Factors for Uterine Rupture. 1999 New England Perinatal Society Annual Meeting, Woodstock, Vermont.
- Resident Behavior and Perceptions Regarding Universal Precautions for Blood-Borne Infections. 1993 American Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics Annual Meeting, Phoenix, Arizona.
- Clinical Course of Pregnancies with the Diagnosis of Macrosomia
by Ultrasound. 1990 Society of Perinatal Obstetricians, 10th Annual Meeting, Houston, Texas.
- Effects of Chronic Anemia on Maternal Regional BloodFlows and Systemic and Uterine Oxygenation. 1990 Society for Gynecologic Investigation, Scientific Program and Abstracts, 37th Annual Meeting, St Louis, Missouri.
- Cervical Pregnancy Treated with Methotrexate. 1988 New England Association of Gynecologic Oncologists. Mystic, Connecticut.