This page shows the details of why an item matched the keywords from your search.
B.A., Barnard College of Columbia University, 1971
M.D., Albert Einstein College of Medicine, 1978
Director,Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental & Related Disabilities (LEND), University of Massachusetts Medical School Shriver Center
Clinical Professor, Dept. of Pediatrics, UMass Medical School
- Work internationally with children with or at risk for developmental disabilities
- Mpilonhle Project, Mtubatuba, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. Development of Health Education Curriculum and in-school health support system for students in 12 rural high schools at risk for HIV, pregnancy.
- Asenze Project, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. Measure the incidence and prevalence of developmental disabilities and the status of HIV in 2000 preschool children.
- Curriculum development
- Distance learning curriculum for medical residents on autism
- Interdisciplinary curriculum and evaluation clinic for children with developmental disabilities and mental health concerns
- Curriculum on developmental disabilities for Family Medicine residents
- Disability related legislative issues at the federal level
- Early identification of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder