"Mallory-Weiss Syndrome" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A condition characterized by mucosal tears at the ESOPHAGOGASTRIC JUNCTION, sometimes with HEMATEMESIS. Typically it is caused by forceful bouts of retching or VOMITING.
- Mallory-Weiss Syndrome
- Mallory Weiss Syndrome
- Syndrome, Mallory-Weiss
- Mucosal Lacerations-Gastroesophageal Junction
- Junction, Mucosal Lacerations-Gastroesophageal
- Junctions, Mucosal Lacerations-Gastroesophageal
- Lacerations-Gastroesophageal Junction, Mucosal
- Lacerations-Gastroesophageal Junctions, Mucosal
- Mucosal Lacerations Gastroesophageal Junction
- Mucosal Lacerations-Gastroesophageal Junctions
- Mallory-Weiss Tear
- Mallory Weiss Tear
- Gastroesophageal Laceration-Hemorrhage
- Gastroesophageal Laceration Hemorrhage
- Gastroesophageal Laceration-Hemorrhages
- Laceration-Hemorrhage, Gastroesophageal
- Laceration-Hemorrhages, Gastroesophageal
- Mallory-Weiss Laceration
- Laceration, Mallory-Weiss
- Mallory Weiss Laceration
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Mallory-Weiss Syndrome".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Mallory-Weiss Syndrome".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Mallory-Weiss Syndrome" by people in this website by year, and whether "Mallory-Weiss Syndrome" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Mallory-Weiss Syndrome" by people in Profiles.