Headache Disorders, Secondary
"Headache Disorders, Secondary" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Conditions with HEADACHE symptom that can be attributed to a variety of causes including BRAIN VASCULAR DISORDERS; WOUNDS AND INJURIES; INFECTION; drug use or its withdrawal.
|Headache Disorders, Secondary
- Headache Disorders, Secondary
- Disorder, Secondary Headache
- Disorders, Secondary Headache
- Headache Disorder, Secondary
- Secondary Headache Disorder
- Secondary Headache Disorders
Analgesic Overuse Headache
- Analgesic Overuse Headache
- Analgesic Overuse Headaches
- Headache, Analgesic Overuse
- Headaches, Analgesic Overuse
- Medication Overuse Headache
- Headache, Medication Overuse
- Headaches, Medication Overuse
- Medication Overuse Headaches
- Overuse Headache, Medication
- Overuse Headaches, Medication
Analgesic Rebound Headache
- Analgesic Rebound Headache
- Analgesic Rebound Headaches
- Headache, Analgesic Rebound
- Headaches, Analgesic Rebound
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Headache Disorders, Secondary".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Headache Disorders, Secondary".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Headache Disorders, Secondary" by people in this website by year, and whether "Headache Disorders, Secondary" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Headache Disorders, Secondary" by people in Profiles.
Sorrell MR. Seek, and Ye Shall Find: Comment on "Primary and Secondary Stabbing Headache". Headache. 2015 Sep; 55(8):1152-3.
Natarajan SK, Mokin M, Sonig A, Levy EI. Neuroimaging of headaches associated with vascular disorders. Curr Pain Headache Rep. 2015 Jun; 19(6):16.
Prakash S, Shah ND, Soni RK. Secondary hemicrania continua: Case reports and a literature review. J Neurol Sci. 2009 May 15; 280(1-2):29-34.