"Ossicular Prosthesis" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An implant used to replace one or more of the ear ossicles. They are usually made of plastic, Gelfoam, ceramic, or stainless steel.
- Ossicular Prosthesis
- Ossicular Prostheses
- Prostheses, Ossicular
- Prosthesis, Ossicular
- Ossicular Replacement Implant
- Ossicular Replacement Prostheses
- Ossicular Replacement Prosthese
- Replacement Prosthesis, Ossicular
- Prostheses, Ossicular Replacement
- Prosthesis, Ossicular Replacement
- Replacement Implant, Ossicular
- Replacement Prostheses, Ossicular
- Implant, Ossicular Replacement
- Implants, Ossicular Replacement
- Ossicular Replacement Implants
- Replacement Implants, Ossicular
- Ossicular Replacement Prosthesis
Implant, Middle Ear
- Implant, Middle Ear
- Ear Implant, Middle
- Ear Implants, Middle
- Implants, Middle Ear
- Middle Ear Implants
- Middle Ear Implant
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Ossicular Prosthesis".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Ossicular Prosthesis".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Ossicular Prosthesis" by people in this website by year, and whether "Ossicular Prosthesis" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Ossicular Prosthesis" by people in Profiles.
Cheng JT, Ghanad I, Remenschneider A, Rosowski J. The onset of nonlinear growth of middle-ear responses to high intensity sounds. Hear Res. 2021 06; 405:108242.