Echocardiography, Doppler, Color
"Echocardiography, Doppler, Color" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Echocardiography applying the Doppler effect, with the superposition of flow information as colors on a gray scale in a real-time image.
|Echocardiography, Doppler, Color
- Echocardiography, Doppler, Color
- Echocardiography, Doppler Color
- Color Doppler Echocardiography
- Doppler Echocardiography, Color
- Color Echocardiography, Doppler
- Color Flow Echocardiography
- Color Flow Echocardiographies
- Echocardiographies, Color Flow
- Flow Echocardiographies, Color
- Flow Echocardiography, Color
- Echocardiography, Color Flow
- Doppler Color Echocardiography
- Echocardiography, Color Doppler
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Echocardiography, Doppler, Color".
- Analytical, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Techniques and Equipment [E]
- Diagnosis [E01]
- Diagnostic Techniques and Procedures [E01.370]
- Diagnostic Imaging [E01.370.350]
- Cardiac Imaging Techniques [E01.370.350.130]
- Echocardiography [E01.370.350.130.750]
- Echocardiography, Doppler [E01.370.350.130.750.220]
- Echocardiography, Doppler, Color [E01.370.350.130.750.220.220]
- Ultrasonography [E01.370.350.850]
- Echocardiography [E01.370.350.850.220]
- Echocardiography, Doppler [E01.370.350.850.220.220]
- Echocardiography, Doppler, Color [E01.370.350.8188.8.131.52]
- Ultrasonography, Doppler [E01.370.350.850.850]
- Echocardiography, Doppler [E01.370.350.850.850.220]
- Echocardiography, Doppler, Color [E01.370.350.850.850.220.220]
- Ultrasonography, Doppler, Duplex [E01.370.350.850.850.850]
- Ultrasonography, Doppler, Color [E01.370.350.850.850.850.850]
- Echocardiography, Doppler, Color [E01.370.350.850.850.850.850.220]
- Diagnostic Techniques, Cardiovascular [E01.370.370]
- Heart Function Tests [E01.370.370.380]
- Echocardiography [E01.370.370.380.220]
- Echocardiography, Doppler [E01.370.370.380.220.220]
- Echocardiography, Doppler, Color [E01.370.370.3184.108.40.206]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Echocardiography, Doppler, Color".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Echocardiography, Doppler, Color" by people in this website by year, and whether "Echocardiography, Doppler, Color" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Echocardiography, Doppler, Color" by people in Profiles.
Alameddine AK, Binnall BJ, Conlin FT, Broderick PJ. Aortic Valve Replacement in 8 Adults with Anomalous Aortic Origin of Coronary Artery. Tex Heart Inst J. 2019 Jun; 46(3):189-194.
Gudejko MD, Gebhardt BR, Zahedi F, Jain A, Breeze JL, Lawrence MR, Shernan SK, Kapur NK, Kiernan MS, Couper G, Cobey FC. Intraoperative Hemodynamic and Echocardiographic Measurements Associated With Severe Right Ventricular Failure After Left Ventricular Assist Device Implantation. Anesth Analg. 2019 01; 128(1):25-32.
Noyes AM, Ramu B, Parker MW, Underhill D, Gluck JA. Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation as a Bridge to Surgery for Infective Endocarditis Complicated by Aorto-Atrial Fistula and Cardiopulmonary Collapse. Tex Heart Inst J. 2015 Oct; 42(5):471-3.
Khalid N, Chhabra L, Spodick DH. Response to Role of a 12-Lead Electrocardiogram in the Diagnosis of Cardiac Tamponade as Diagnosed by Transthoracic Echocardiography in Patients With Malignant Pericardial Effusion. Clin Cardiol. 2015 Jul; 38(7):445-6.
Retzer EM, Dill KE, Shah AP. Novel transcatheter closure of an iatrogenic perimembranous ventricular septal defect. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2015 Jan 01; 85(1):161-5.
Kokotsakis J, Rouska EG, Harling L, Ashrafian H, Anagnostakou V, Charitos C, Athanasiou T. Right ventricular outflow tract obstruction caused by double-chambered right ventricle presenting in adulthood. Tex Heart Inst J. 2014 Aug; 41(4):425-8.
Patel Y, Vassileva C, Mishkel G. Rare complication of ventricular septal defect in three patients following transcatheter aortic valve replacement. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2014 Feb 15; 83(3):497-501.
Rosetti M, Tighe DA, Chandok D, Gammie JS, Griffith BP, Folland ED. An unusual cause of pulmonary vein stenosis: a case report and review of the literature. Echocardiography. 2006 Sep; 23(8):685-8.
Feingold AD, Tighe DA, Aurigemma GP, Hill JC, Vinch CS. The utility of newly derived Doppler echocardiographic variables in the diagnosis and management of patients with heart failure. Curr Cardiol Rep. 2004 May; 6(3):217-24.
Feingold B, O'Sullivan B, del Nido P, Pollack P. Situs inversus totalis and corrected transposition of the great arteries [I,D,D] in association with a previously unreported vascular ring. Pediatr Cardiol. 2001 Jul-Aug; 22(4):338-42.