"Meningeal Carcinomatosis" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Primary or secondary neoplasm in the ARACHNOID or SUBARACHNOID SPACE. It appears as a diffuse fibrotic thickening of the MENINGES associated with variable degrees of inflammation.
- Meningeal Carcinomatosis
- Carcinomatoses, Meningeal
- Carcinomatosis, Meningeal
- Meningeal Carcinomatoses
- Carcinomatous Meningitis
- Carcinomatous Meningitides
- Meningitides, Carcinomatous
- Meningitis, Carcinomatous
- Leptomeningeal Carcinomatosis
- Carcinomatoses, Leptomeningeal
- Carcinomatosis, Leptomeningeal
- Leptomeningeal Carcinomatoses
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Meningeal Carcinomatosis".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Meningeal Carcinomatosis".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Meningeal Carcinomatosis" by people in this website by year, and whether "Meningeal Carcinomatosis" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.