"Cardiography, Impedance" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A type of impedance plethysmography in which bioelectrical impedance is measured between electrodes positioned around the neck and around the lower thorax. It is used principally to calculate stroke volume and cardiac volume, but it is also related to myocardial contractility, thoracic fluid content, and circulation to the extremities.
- Cardiography, Impedance
- Impedance Plethysmography, Transthoracic
- Impedance Plethysmographies, Transthoracic
- Plethysmographies, Transthoracic Impedance
- Transthoracic Impedance Plethysmographies
- Impedance, Transthoracic
- Impedances, Transthoracic
- Transthoracic Impedance
- Transthoracic Impedances
- Transthoracic Impedance Plethysmography
- Plethysmography, Impedance, Transthoracic
- Impedance Cardiography
- Cardiographies, Impedance
- Impedance Cardiographies
- Plethysmography, Transthoracic Impedance
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Cardiography, Impedance".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Cardiography, Impedance".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Cardiography, Impedance" by people in this website by year, and whether "Cardiography, Impedance" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.