Pregnancy Tests, Immunologic
"Pregnancy Tests, Immunologic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Methods of detecting pregnancy by examining the levels of human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) in plasma or urine.
|Pregnancy Tests, Immunologic
- Pregnancy Tests, Immunologic
- Immunologic Pregnancy Tests
- Pregnancy Test, Immunologic
- Test, Immunologic Pregnancy
- Tests, Immunological Pregnancy
- Immunological Pregnancy Tests
- Immunological Pregnancy Test
- Pregnancy Test, Immunological
- Test, Immunological Pregnancy
- Pregnancy Tests, Immunological
- Immunologic Pregnancy Test
- Tests, Immunologic Pregnancy
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Pregnancy Tests, Immunologic".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Pregnancy Tests, Immunologic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Pregnancy Tests, Immunologic" by people in this website by year, and whether "Pregnancy Tests, Immunologic" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.