Insurance, Physician Services
"Insurance, Physician Services" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Insurance providing benefits for the costs of care by a physician which can be comprehensive or limited to surgical expenses or for care provided only in the hospital. It is frequently called "regular medical expense" or "surgical expense".
|Insurance, Physician Services
- Insurance, Physician Services
- Services Insurance, Physician
- Insurances, Physician Services
- Physician Services Insurance
- Physician Services Insurances
- Services Insurances, Physician
- Physician Services, Insurance
- Insurance Physician Service
- Insurance Physician Services
- Physician Service, Insurance
- Service, Insurance Physician
- Services, Insurance Physician
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Insurance, Physician Services".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Insurance, Physician Services".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Insurance, Physician Services" by people in this website by year, and whether "Insurance, Physician Services" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Insurance, Physician Services" by people in Profiles.
Stuart B, Doshi JA, Briesacher B, Wrobel MV, Baysac F. Impact of prescription coverage on hospital and physician costs: a case study of medicare beneficiaries with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Clin Ther. 2004 Oct; 26(10):1688-99.