"Betaine-Aldehyde Dehydrogenase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An NAD+ dependent enzyme that catalyzes the oxidation of betain aldehyde to BETAINE.
- Betaine-Aldehyde Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, Betaine-Aldehyde
- Betaine Aldehyde Oxidase
- Aldehyde Oxidase, Betaine
- Oxidase, Betaine Aldehyde
- Betaine Aldehyde Dehydrogenase
- Aldehyde Dehydrogenase, Betaine
- Dehydrogenase, Betaine Aldehyde
- Glycine Betaine Aldehyde Dehydrogenase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Betaine-Aldehyde Dehydrogenase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Betaine-Aldehyde Dehydrogenase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Betaine-Aldehyde Dehydrogenase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Betaine-Aldehyde Dehydrogenase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Betaine-Aldehyde Dehydrogenase" by people in Profiles.