"CDPdiacylglycerol-Serine O-Phosphatidyltransferase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that catalyzes the formation of phosphatidylserine and CMP from CDPdiglyceride plus serine. EC 188.8.131.52.
- CDPdiacylglycerol-Serine O-Phosphatidyltransferase
- CDPdiacylglycerol Serine O Phosphatidyltransferase
- O-Phosphatidyltransferase, CDPdiacylglycerol-Serine
- Phosphatidylserine Synthetase
- Synthetase, Phosphatidylserine
- Phosphatidylserine Synthase
- Synthase, Phosphatidylserine
- CDP Diacylglycerol-Serine O-Phosphatidyltransferase
- CDP Diacylglycerol Serine O Phosphatidyltransferase
- Diacylglycerol-Serine O-Phosphatidyltransferase, CDP
- O-Phosphatidyltransferase, CDP Diacylglycerol-Serine
- CDP Diglyceride Serine O-Phosphatidyltransferase
- CDP Diglyceride Serine O Phosphatidyltransferase
- CDP-DG Synthase
- CDP DG Synthase
- Synthase, CDP-DG
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "CDPdiacylglycerol-Serine O-Phosphatidyltransferase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "CDPdiacylglycerol-Serine O-Phosphatidyltransferase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "CDPdiacylglycerol-Serine O-Phosphatidyltransferase" by people in this website by year, and whether "CDPdiacylglycerol-Serine O-Phosphatidyltransferase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.