"DiGeorge Syndrome" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Congenital syndrome characterized by a wide spectrum of characteristics including the absence of the THYMUS and PARATHYROID GLANDS resulting in T-cell immunodeficiency, HYPOCALCEMIA, defects in the outflow tract of the heart, and craniofacial anomalies.
- DiGeorge Syndrome
- Syndrome, DiGeorge
- DiGeorge Sequence
- Familial Third and Fourth Pharyngeal Pouch Syndrome
- Autosomal Dominant Opitz G-Bbb Syndrome
- Autosomal Dominant Opitz G Bbb Syndrome
- Pharyngeal Pouch Syndrome
- Third and Fourth Pharyngeal Pouch Syndrome
- Thymic Aplasia Syndrome
- DiGeorge Anomaly
- Hypoplasia of Thymus and Parathyroids
- Velocardiofacial Syndrome
- Syndrome, Velocardiofacial
- Sedlackova Syndrome
- Syndrome, Sedlackova
- Shprintzen Syndrome
- Syndrome, Shprintzen
- VCF Syndrome
- Syndrome, VCF
- Velo-Cardio-Facial Syndrome
- Syndrome, Velo-Cardio-Facial
- Velo Cardio Facial Syndrome
- Deletion 22q11.2 Syndrome
- 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome
- Deletion Syndrome, 22q11.2
- Shprintzen VCF Syndrome
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "DiGeorge Syndrome".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "DiGeorge Syndrome".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "DiGeorge Syndrome" by people in this website by year, and whether "DiGeorge Syndrome" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.