"alpha-N-Acetylgalactosaminidase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A hexosaminidase with specificity for terminal non-reducing N-acetyl-D-galactosamine residues in N-acetyl-alpha-D-galactosaminides.
- alpha N Acetylgalactosaminidase
- alpha D N Acetylgalactosaminyloligosaccharidase
- alpha-Galactosidase B
- alpha Galactosidase B
- endo alpha N Acetylgalactosaminidase
- endo N Acetyl alpha D Galactosamidase
- N Acetyl alpha D Galactosaminidase
- alpha D N Acetyl Galactosaminyloligosaccharidase
- alpha N Acetyl D galactosaminidase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "alpha-N-Acetylgalactosaminidase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "alpha-N-Acetylgalactosaminidase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "alpha-N-Acetylgalactosaminidase" by people in this website by year, and whether "alpha-N-Acetylgalactosaminidase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.