Hyperostosis, Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal
"Hyperostosis, Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A disease of elderly men characterized by large osteophytes that bridge vertebrae and ossification of ligaments and tendon insertions.
|Hyperostosis, Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal
- Hyperostosis, Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Vertebral Ankylosing Hyperostosis
- Ankylosing Hyperostoses, Vertebral
- Ankylosing Hyperostosis, Vertebral
- Hyperostoses, Vertebral Ankylosing
- Hyperostosis, Vertebral Ankylosing
- Vertebral Ankylosing Hyperostoses
- Forestier's Disease
- Disease, Forestier's
- Forestiers Disease
- Forestier-Rotes Disease
- Disease, Forestier-Rotes
- Forestier Rotes Disease
- Ankylosing Vertebral Hyperostosis with Tylosis
- Forestier Disease
- Disease, Forestier
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Hyperostosis, Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Hyperostosis, Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Hyperostosis, Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal" by people in this website by year, and whether "Hyperostosis, Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.