"Immunoglobulins, Thyroid-Stimulating" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Autoantibodies that bind to the thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) receptor (RECEPTORS, THYROTROPIN) on thyroid epithelial cells. The autoantibodies mimic TSH causing an unregulated production of thyroid hormones characteristic of GRAVES DISEASE.
- Immunoglobulins, Thyroid-Stimulating
- Antibodies, Thyroid-Stimulating
- Thyroid-Stimulating Antibodies
- Thyroid Stimulating Antibodies
- Thyroid-Stimulating Immunoglobulin
- Thyroid Stimulating Immunoglobulin
- Thyroid-Stimulating Immunoglobulins
- Thyroid Stimulating Immunoglobulins
- Thyroid Stimulating Antibody
- Antibody, Thyroid Stimulating
- Stimulating Antibody, Thyroid
- Immunoglobulin, Thyroid-Stimulating
- Immunoglobulin, Thyroid Stimulating
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Immunoglobulins, Thyroid-Stimulating".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Immunoglobulins, Thyroid-Stimulating".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Immunoglobulins, Thyroid-Stimulating" by people in this website by year, and whether "Immunoglobulins, Thyroid-Stimulating" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Immunoglobulins, Thyroid-Stimulating" by people in Profiles.
Sandrock T, Terry A, Martin JC, Erdogan E, Meikle WA. Detection of thyroid-stimulating immunoglobulins by use of enzyme-fragment complementation. Clin Chem. 2008 Aug; 54(8):1401-2.