"Genes, tat" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
DNA sequences that form the coding region for the protein responsible for trans-activation of transcription (tat) in human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Genes, tat".
- Biological Sciences [G]
- Genetic Phenomena [G05]
- Genetic Structures [G05.360]
- Genome [G05.360.340]
- Genome Components [G05.360.340.024]
- Genes [G05.360.340.024.340]
- Genes, Microbial [G05.360.340.024.340.364]
- Genes, Viral [G05.360.340.024.340.364.875]
- Genes, tat [G05.360.340.024.340.364.875.850]
- Genes, Regulator [G05.360.340.024.340.425]
- Genes, tat [G05.360.340.024.340.425.560]
- Genome, Microbial [G05.360.340.358]
- Genes, Microbial [G05.360.340.358.024]
- Genes, Viral [G05.360.340.358.024.875]
- Genes, tat [G05.360.340.358.024.875.850]
- Genome, Viral [G05.360.340.358.840]
- Genes, Viral [G05.360.340.358.840.500]
- Genes, tat [G05.360.340.358.840.500.850]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Genes, tat".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Genes, tat" by people in this website by year, and whether "Genes, tat" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Genes, tat" by people in Profiles.
Means RE, Greenough T, Desrosiers RC. Neutralization sensitivity of cell culture-passaged simian immunodeficiency virus. J Virol. 1997 Oct; 71(10):7895-902.
Kirchhoff F, Greenough TC, Hamacher M, Sullivan JL, Desrosiers RC. Activity of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 promoter/TAR regions and tat1 genes derived from individuals with different rates of disease progression. Virology. 1997 Jun 09; 232(2):319-31.