"HTLV-II Antigens" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Antigens associated with HUMAN T-LYMPHOTROPIC VIRUS 2.
- HTLV-II Antigens
- Antigens, HTLV-II
- Human T Cell Leukemia Virus II Antigens
- T Cell Leukemia Virus II Antigens, Human
- Leukemia-Lymphoma Virus II Antigens, Human T-Cell
- T-Cell Leukemia Virus II Antigens, Human
- Human T Lymphotropic Virus II Antigens
- Human T-Lymphotropic Virus II Antigens
- Leukemia Lymphoma Virus II Antigens, Human T Cell
- HTLV II Antigens
- Antigens, HTLV II
- II Antigens, HTLV
- Human T-Cell Leukemia Virus II Antigens
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "HTLV-II Antigens".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "HTLV-II Antigens".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "HTLV-II Antigens" by people in this website by year, and whether "HTLV-II Antigens" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.