Matrix Metalloproteinase 12
"Matrix Metalloproteinase 12" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A secreted matrix metalloproteinase which is highly expressed by MACROPHAGES where it may play a role in INFLAMMATION and WOUND HEALING.
|Matrix Metalloproteinase 12
- Matrix Metalloproteinase 12
- Metalloproteinase 12, Matrix
- Macrophage-Specific Metalloelastase
- Macrophage Specific Metalloelastase
- Metalloelastase, Macrophage-Specific
- MMP12 Metalloproteinase
- Metalloproteinase, MMP12
- MMP-12 Metalloproteinase
- MMP 12 Metalloproteinase
- Metalloproteinase, MMP-12
- Macrophage Metalloelastase
- Metalloelastase, Macrophage
- Metalloproteinase Elastase
- Elastase, Metalloproteinase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Matrix Metalloproteinase 12".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Matrix Metalloproteinase 12".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Matrix Metalloproteinase 12" by people in this website by year, and whether "Matrix Metalloproteinase 12" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.