Deamino Arginine Vasopressin
"Deamino Arginine Vasopressin" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A synthetic analog of the pituitary hormone, ARGININE VASOPRESSIN. Its action is mediated by the VASOPRESSIN receptor V2. It has prolonged antidiuretic activity, but little pressor effects. It also modulates levels of circulating FACTOR VIII and VON WILLEBRAND FACTOR.
|Deamino Arginine Vasopressin
- Deamino Arginine Vasopressin
- Arginine Vasopressin, Deamino
- 1-Desamino-8-arginine Vasopressin
- Vasopressin, 1-Desamino-8-arginine
- Vasopressin, Deamino Arginine
- 1-Deamino-8-D-arginine Vasopressin
- Vasopressin, 1-Deamino-8-D-arginine
- Desmopressine Ferring
- Ferring, Desmopressine
- Desmopressin Acetate
- Acetate, Desmopressin
- Desmopressin Monoacetate, Trihydrate
- Monoacetate, Trihydrate Desmopressin
- Trihydrate Desmopressin Monoacetate
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Deamino Arginine Vasopressin".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Deamino Arginine Vasopressin".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Deamino Arginine Vasopressin" by people in this website by year, and whether "Deamino Arginine Vasopressin" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.