"Computer Peripherals" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Various units or machines that operate in combination or in conjunction with a computer but are not physically part of it. Peripheral devices typically display computer data, store data from the computer and return the data to the computer on demand, prepare data for human use, or acquire data from a source and convert it to a form usable by a computer. (Computer Dictionary, 4th ed.)
- Computer Peripherals
- Computer Peripheral
- Peripheral, Computer
- Peripherals, Computer
- Peripheral Equipment, Computer
- Computer Peripheral Equipment
- Computer Peripheral Equipments
- Equipment, Computer Peripheral
- Equipments, Computer Peripheral
- Peripheral Equipments, Computer
- Peripheral Devices, Computer
- Computer Peripheral Device
- Computer Peripheral Devices
- Device, Computer Peripheral
- Devices, Computer Peripheral
- Peripheral Device, Computer
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Computer Peripherals".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Computer Peripherals".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Computer Peripherals" by people in this website by year, and whether "Computer Peripherals" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.