"Arthroplasty, Subchondral" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Surgical techniques used to correct or augment healing of chondral defects in the joints (CARTILAGE, ARTICULAR). These include abrasion, drilling, and microfracture of the subchondral bone to enhance chondral resurfacing via autografts, allografts, or cell transplantation.
- Arthroplasty, Subchondral
- Arthroplasties, Subchondral
- Subchondral Arthroplasties
- Subchondral Arthroplasty
Arthroscopic Subchondral Microfracture
- Arthroscopic Subchondral Microfracture
- Arthroscopic Subchondral Microfractures
- Subchondral Microfracture, Arthroscopic
- Subchondral Microfractures, Arthroscopic
- Arthroscopic Subchondral Bone Microfracture
Arthroscopic Subchondral Abrasion
- Arthroscopic Subchondral Abrasion
- Arthroscopic Subchondral Abrasions
- Subchondral Abrasion, Arthroscopic
- Subchondral Abrasions, Arthroscopic
Arthroscopic Subchondral Drilling
- Arthroscopic Subchondral Drilling
- Arthroscopic Subchondral Drillings
- Subchondral Drilling, Arthroscopic
- Subchondral Drillings, Arthroscopic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Arthroplasty, Subchondral".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Arthroplasty, Subchondral".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Arthroplasty, Subchondral" by people in this website by year, and whether "Arthroplasty, Subchondral" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.