"Receptor, IGF Type 2" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A receptor that is specific for IGF-II and mannose-6-phosphate. The receptor is a 250-kDa single chain polypeptide which is unrelated in structure to the type 1 IGF receptor (RECEPTOR, IGF TYPE 1) and does not have a tyrosine kinase domain.
|Receptor, IGF Type 2
- Receptor, IGF Type 2
- IGF-2 Receptor
- IGF 2 Receptor
- Receptor, IGF-2
- IGF-II Receptor
- IGF II Receptor
- Insulin-Like-Growth-Factor II Receptor
- Insulin Like Growth Factor II Receptor
- Receptor, Insulin-Like-Growth-Factor II
- Mannose-6-Phosphate Receptor
- Mannose 6 Phosphate Receptor
- Receptor, Insulin-Like Growth Factor II
- Receptor, Insulin Like Growth Factor II
- Receptor, Insulin-Like Growth Factor Type 2
- Receptor, Insulin Like Growth Factor Type 2
- Receptor, Mannose-6-Phosphate
- Receptor, Mannose 6 Phosphate
- Receptors, IGF-2
- IGF-2 Receptors
- Receptors, IGF 2
- Receptors, Insulin-Like Growth Factor II
- Receptors, Insulin Like Growth Factor II
- IGF Type 2 Receptor
- Receptor, IGF-II
- Receptor, IGF II
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptor, IGF Type 2".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptor, IGF Type 2".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptor, IGF Type 2" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptor, IGF Type 2" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Receptor, IGF Type 2" by people in Profiles.
Mukhopadhyay A, Oh SW, Tissenbaum HA. Worming pathways to and from DAF-16/FOXO. Exp Gerontol. 2006 Oct; 41(10):928-34.
Zhao Y, Escot C, Maudelonde T, Puech C, Rouanet P, Rochefort H. Correlation between mannose-6-phosphate/IGFII receptor and cathepsin D RNA levels by in situ hybridization in benign and malignant mammary tumors. Cancer Res. 1993 Jun 15; 53(12):2901-5.
Corvera S. Insulin stimulates the assembly of cytosolic clathrin onto adipocyte plasma membranes. J Biol Chem. 1990 Feb 15; 265(5):2413-6.