"Craniosynostoses" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Premature closure of one or more CRANIAL SUTURES. It often results in plagiocephaly. Craniosynostoses that involve multiple sutures are sometimes associated with congenital syndromes such as ACROCEPHALOSYNDACTYLIA; and CRANIOFACIAL DYSOSTOSIS.
- Craniosynostosis, Type 1
- 1 Craniosynostoses, Type
- 1 Craniosynostosis, Type
- Craniosynostoses, Type 1
- Type 1 Craniosynostoses
- Type 1 Craniosynostosis
- Plagiocephaly, Synostotic
- Synostotic Plagiocephaly
- Plagiocephaly, Craniosynostosis
- Craniosynostosis Plagiocephaly
- Sagittal Synostosis
- Sagittal Synostoses
- Synostoses, Sagittal
- Synostosis, Sagittal
Synostotic Anterior Plagiocephaly
- Synostotic Anterior Plagiocephaly
- Anterior Plagiocephaly, Synostotic
- Plagiocephaly, Synostotic Anterior
- Unilateral Coronal Synostosis
- Coronal Synostoses, Unilateral
- Coronal Synostosis, Unilateral
- Synostoses, Unilateral Coronal
- Synostosis, Unilateral Coronal
- Unilateral Coronal Synostoses
Synostotic Posterior Plagiocephaly
- Synostotic Posterior Plagiocephaly
- Plagiocephaly, Synostotic Posterior
- Posterior Plagiocephaly, Synostotic
- Craniosynostosis, Lambdoidal
- Craniosynostoses, Lambdoidal
- Lambdoidal Craniosynostoses
- Lambdoidal Craniosynostosis
- Lambdoid Synostosis
- Lambdoid Synostoses
- Synostoses, Lambdoid
- Synostosis, Lambdoid
- Metopic Synostosis
- Metopic Synostoses
- Synostoses, Metopic
- Synostosis, Metopic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Craniosynostoses".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Craniosynostoses".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Craniosynostoses" by people in this website by year, and whether "Craniosynostoses" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.