"Guanidinoacetate N-Methyltransferase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
This enzyme catalyzes the last step of CREATINE biosynthesis by catalyzing the METHYLATION of guanidinoacetate to CREATINE.
- Guanidinoacetate N-Methyltransferase
- Guanidinoacetate N Methyltransferase
- N-Methyltransferase, Guanidinoacetate
- Guanidinoacetate Methylpherase
- Methylpherase, Guanidinoacetate
- Methionine-Guanidinoacetic Transmethylase
- Methionine Guanidinoacetic Transmethylase
- Transmethylase, Methionine-Guanidinoacetic
- Guanidinoacetate Transmethylase
- Transmethylase, Guanidinoacetate
- Guanidoacetate Methyltransferase
- Methyltransferase, Guanidoacetate
- GA Methyltransferase
- Methyltransferase, GA
- Guanidinoacetate Methyltransferase
- Methyltransferase, Guanidinoacetate
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Guanidinoacetate N-Methyltransferase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Guanidinoacetate N-Methyltransferase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Guanidinoacetate N-Methyltransferase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Guanidinoacetate N-Methyltransferase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.