"Homocysteine S-Methyltransferase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that catalyzes the demethylation of L-homocysteine to L-METHIONINE.
- Homocysteine S-Methyltransferase
- Homocysteine S Methyltransferase
- S-Methyltransferase, Homocysteine
- Homocysteine Transmethylase
- Transmethylase, Homocysteine
- S-Methylmethionine Homocysteine Methyltransferase
- Homocysteine Methyltransferase, S-Methylmethionine
- Methyltransferase, S-Methylmethionine Homocysteine
- S Methylmethionine Homocysteine Methyltransferase
- Homocysteine Methyltransferase
- Methyltransferase, Homocysteine
- S-Adenosylmethionine Homocysteine Methyltransferase
- Homocysteine Methyltransferase, S-Adenosylmethionine
- Methyltransferase, S-Adenosylmethionine Homocysteine
- S Adenosylmethionine Homocysteine Methyltransferase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Homocysteine S-Methyltransferase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Homocysteine S-Methyltransferase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Homocysteine S-Methyltransferase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Homocysteine S-Methyltransferase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.