Schizotypal Personality Disorder
"Schizotypal Personality Disorder" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A personality disorder in which there are oddities of thought (magical thinking, paranoid ideation, suspiciousness), perception (illusions, depersonalization), speech (digressive, vague, overelaborate), and behavior (inappropriate affect in social interactions, frequently social isolation) that are not severe enough to characterize schizophrenia.
|Schizotypal Personality Disorder
- Schizotypal Personality Disorder
- Personality Disorder, Schizotypal
- Disorder, Schizotypal Personality
- Disorders, Schizotypal Personality
- Personality Disorders, Schizotypal
- Schizotypal Personality Disorders
- Schizophrenia, Latent
- Latent Schizophrenia
- Latent Schizophrenias
- Schizophrenias, Latent
- Pseudopsychopathic Schizophrenia
- Pseudopsychopathic Schizophrenias
- Schizophrenia, Pseudopsychopathic
- Schizophrenias, Pseudopsychopathic
- Schizophrenia, Borderline
- Borderline Schizophrenia
- Borderline Schizophrenias
- Schizophrenias, Borderline
- Incipient Schizophrenia
- Incipient Schizophrenias
- Schizophrenia, Incipient
- Schizophrenias, Incipient
- Schizophrenia, Pseudoneurotic
- Pseudoneurotic Schizophrenia
- Pseudoneurotic Schizophrenias
- Schizophrenias, Pseudoneurotic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Schizotypal Personality Disorder".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Schizotypal Personality Disorder".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Schizotypal Personality Disorder" by people in this website by year, and whether "Schizotypal Personality Disorder" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.