Serotonin Uptake Inhibitors
"Serotonin Uptake Inhibitors" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Compounds that specifically inhibit the reuptake of serotonin in the brain.
|Serotonin Uptake Inhibitors
- Serotonin Uptake Inhibitors
- 5-Hydroxytryptamine Uptake Inhibitors
- 5 Hydroxytryptamine Uptake Inhibitors
- Inhibitors, 5-HT Uptake
- Inhibitors, 5 HT Uptake
- Inhibitors, 5-Hydroxytryptamine Uptake
- Inhibitors, 5 Hydroxytryptamine Uptake
- Inhibitors, Serotonin Reuptake
- Reuptake Inhibitors, Serotonin
- Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors
- Uptake Inhibitors, 5-HT
- Uptake Inhibitors, 5 HT
- Uptake Inhibitors, 5-Hydroxytryptamine
- Uptake Inhibitors, 5 Hydroxytryptamine
- Uptake Inhibitors, Serotonin
- 5-HT Uptake Inhibitors
- 5 HT Uptake Inhibitors
- Inhibitors, Serotonin Uptake
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Serotonin Uptake Inhibitors".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Serotonin Uptake Inhibitors".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Serotonin Uptake Inhibitors" by people in this website by year, and whether "Serotonin Uptake Inhibitors" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Serotonin Uptake Inhibitors" by people in Profiles.