"N-Acylsphingosine Galactosyltransferase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that catalyzes the conversion of UDP-galactose and N-acylsphingosine to D-galactosylceramide and UDP.
- N-Acylsphingosine Galactosyltransferase
- Galactosyltransferase, N-Acylsphingosine
- N Acylsphingosine Galactosyltransferase
- UDP Galactose-N-Acylsphingosine Galactosyltransferase
- Galactose-N-Acylsphingosine Galactosyltransferase, UDP
- Galactosyltransferase, UDP Galactose-N-Acylsphingosine
- UDP Galactose N Acylsphingosine Galactosyltransferase
- Ceramide Galactosyltransferase
- Galactosyltransferase, Ceramide
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "N-Acylsphingosine Galactosyltransferase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "N-Acylsphingosine Galactosyltransferase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "N-Acylsphingosine Galactosyltransferase" by people in this website by year, and whether "N-Acylsphingosine Galactosyltransferase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.