"Thrombectomy" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Surgical removal of an obstructing clot or foreign material from a blood vessel at the point of its formation. Removal of a clot arising from a distant site is called EMBOLECTOMY.
|Percutaneous Aspiration Thrombectomy
- Percutaneous Aspiration Thrombectomy
- Aspiration Thrombectomies, Percutaneous
- Aspiration Thrombectomy, Percutaneous
- Percutaneous Aspiration Thrombectomies
- Thrombectomies, Percutaneous Aspiration
- Thrombectomy, Percutaneous Aspiration
- Aspiration Thrombectomy
- Aspiration Thrombectomies
- Thrombectomies, Aspiration
- Thrombectomy, Aspiration
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Thrombectomy".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Thrombectomy".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Thrombectomy" by people in this website by year, and whether "Thrombectomy" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.