"Anterior Thalamic Nuclei" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Three nuclei located beneath the dorsal surface of the most rostral part of the thalamus. The group includes the anterodorsal nucleus, anteromedial nucleus, and anteroventral nucleus. All receive connections from the MAMILLARY BODY and BRAIN FORNIX, and project fibers to the CINGULATE BODY.
|Anterior Thalamic Nuclei
- Anterior Thalamic Nuclei
- Nuclei, Anterior Thalamic
- Thalamic Nuclei, Anterior
- Anterior Thalamus
- Thalamus, Anterior
- Anterior Thalamic Nucleus
- Anterior Nuclear Group
- Anterior Nucleus of Thalamus
- Thalamus Anterior Nucleus
Anteromedial Thalamic Nucleus
- Anteromedial Thalamic Nucleus
- Nucleus, Anteromedial Thalamic
- Thalamic Nucleus, Anteromedial
- Anteromedial Nucleus
- Nucleus, Anteromedial
Anteroventral Thalamic Nucleus
- Anteroventral Thalamic Nucleus
- Nucleus, Anteroventral Thalamic
- Thalamic Nucleus, Anteroventral
- Anteroventral Nucleus
- Nucleus, Anteroventral
Anterodorsal Thalamic Nucleus
- Anterodorsal Thalamic Nucleus
- Nucleus, Anterodorsal Thalamic
- Thalamic Nucleus, Anterodorsal
- Anterodorsal Nucleus
- Nucleus, Anterodorsal
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Anterior Thalamic Nuclei".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Anterior Thalamic Nuclei".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Anterior Thalamic Nuclei" by people in this website by year, and whether "Anterior Thalamic Nuclei" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.