"Serotonin Antagonists" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Drugs that bind to but do not activate serotonin receptors, thereby blocking the actions of serotonin or SEROTONIN RECEPTOR AGONISTS.
- Serotonin Antagonists
- 5-Hydroxytryptamine Antagonists
- 5 Hydroxytryptamine Antagonists
- Antagonists, 5-HT
- Antagonists, 5 HT
- Serotonin Receptor Blockers
- Blockers, Serotonin Receptor
- Receptor Blockers, Serotonin
- Antagonists, Serotonin
- Antiserotonergic Agents
- Agents, Antiserotonergic
- Serotonin Blockaders
- Blockaders, Serotonin
- Serotonin Receptor Antagonists
- Antagonists, Serotonin Receptor
- Receptor Antagonists, Serotonin
- 5-HT Antagonists
- 5 HT Antagonists
- Antagonists, 5-Hydroxytryptamine
- Antagonists, 5 Hydroxytryptamine
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Serotonin Antagonists".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Serotonin Antagonists".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Serotonin Antagonists" by people in this website by year, and whether "Serotonin Antagonists" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.