"11-beta-Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Hydroxysteroid dehydrogenases that catalyzes the reversible conversion of CORTISOL to the inactive metabolite CORTISONE. Enzymes in this class can utilize either NAD or NADP as cofactors.
- 11-beta-Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenases
- 11 beta Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenases
- Dehydrogenases, 11-beta-Hydroxysteroid
- Cortisone 11-Oxoreductase
- 11-Oxoreductase, Cortisone
- Cortisone 11 Oxoreductase
- Corticosteroid 11-Oxidoreductase
- 11-Oxidoreductase, Corticosteroid
- Corticosteroid 11 Oxidoreductase
- 11-Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenase
- 11 Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, 11-Hydroxysteroid
- 11B-Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenase
- 11B Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, 11B-Hydroxysteroid
- 11 beta-Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenase
- 11 beta Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, 11 beta-Hydroxysteroid
- beta-Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenase, 11
- Corticosteroid 11-Reductase
- 11-Reductase, Corticosteroid
- Corticosteroid 11 Reductase
- 11beta-Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenase
- 11beta Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, 11beta-Hydroxysteroid
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "11-beta-Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "11-beta-Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "11-beta-Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenases" by people in this website by year, and whether "11-beta-Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "11-beta-Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenases" by people in Profiles.