"Chemistry, Bioinorganic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Field of chemistry pertaining to the study of inorganic compounds or ions and their interactions with biological ligands at the molecular level.
- Chemistry, Bioinorganic
- Bioinorganic Chemistry
- Bioinorganic Chemistries
- Chemistries, Bioinorganic
- Biological Inorganic Chemistry
- Biological Inorganic Chemistries
- Chemistries, Biological Inorganic
- Chemistry, Biological Inorganic
- Inorganic Chemistries, Biological
- Inorganic Chemistry, Biological
- Biochemistry, Inorganic
- Biochemistries, Inorganic
- Inorganic Biochemistries
- Inorganic Biochemistry
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Chemistry, Bioinorganic".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Chemistry, Bioinorganic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Chemistry, Bioinorganic" by people in this website by year, and whether "Chemistry, Bioinorganic" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.