"Hemofiltration" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Extracorporeal ULTRAFILTRATION technique without HEMODIALYSIS for treatment of fluid overload and electrolyte disturbances affecting renal, cardiac, or pulmonary function.
- Venovenous Hemofiltration
- Hemofiltration, Venovenous
- Hemofiltrations, Venovenous
- Venovenous Hemofiltrations
- Arteriovenous Hemofiltration
- Arteriovenous Hemofiltrations
- Hemofiltration, Arteriovenous
- Hemofiltrations, Arteriovenous
Hemofiltration, Continuous Arteriovenous
- Hemofiltration, Continuous Arteriovenous
- Arteriovenous Hemofiltration, Continuous
- Arteriovenous Hemofiltrations, Continuous
- Continuous Arteriovenous Hemofiltration
- Continuous Arteriovenous Hemofiltrations
- Hemofiltrations, Continuous Arteriovenous
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Hemofiltration".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Hemofiltration".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Hemofiltration" by people in this website by year, and whether "Hemofiltration" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.