Parainfluenza Virus 2, Human
"Parainfluenza Virus 2, Human" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A species of RUBULAVIRUS associated particularly with acute laryngotracheitis (CROUP) in children aged 6 months to 3 years.
|Parainfluenza Virus 2, Human
- Parainfluenza Virus 2, Human
- Parainfluenza Virus Type 2
- Croup-Associated Viruses
- Croup Associated Viruses
- Human parainfluenza virus 2
- Viruses, Croup-Associated
- Croup-Associated Virus
- Croup Associated Virus
- Para-Influenza Virus Type 2
- Para Influenza Virus Type 2
- Acute Laryngotracheo-Bronchitis Virus
- Acute Laryngotracheo-Bronchitis Viruses
- Laryngotracheo-Bronchitis Virus, Acute
- Laryngotracheo-Bronchitis Viruses, Acute
- Acute Laryngotracheobronchitis Virus
- Acute Laryngotracheobronchitis Viruses
- Laryngotracheobronchitis Virus, Acute
- Laryngotracheobronchitis Viruses, Acute
- Virus, Croup-Associated
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Parainfluenza Virus 2, Human".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Parainfluenza Virus 2, Human".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Parainfluenza Virus 2, Human" by people in this website by year, and whether "Parainfluenza Virus 2, Human" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.